Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy Sunday lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Sunday lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy sunday lasagna recipe. You can have lazy sunday lasagna using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Sunday lasagna:
- Take 3 cans of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of bag egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 bags of cheese.
- Take of Pepperoni.
- Provide sticks of Bread.
- Prepare of Salad.
Instructions to make Lazy Sunday lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and get a 13×9 pan..
- In large skillet brown the ground beef. Add the seasonings you like to spaghetti to flavor the meat. I use onion,garlic,salt and pepper..
- Drain the fat, then add the spaghetti sauce and the seasonings you like in the sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- While the sauce, is simmering boil a pot of water with a dash of salt, cook al dente..
- Drain and set aside..
- I mixed the noodles with the meat sauce..
- Then spread the mixture in a 9×13 pan. Then top with cheese. I did add pepperoni on top of the cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes..
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then cut. I served with garlic bread sticks. Also you can add a salad. Enjoy..
If you find this Lazy Sunday lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.