Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To make broccoli cheddar soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 cup of white onion, diced.
- Get 2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Provide 6 cups of broccoli, chopped.
- Take 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 pt of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 2 pinches of chili flakes.
- Provide 4 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions, carrots and broccoli. Stir. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- To the pot, slowly add chicken broth, milk, heavy cream and flour. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper and chili flakes. Stir and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until soup thickens..
- Once soup is thick, stir in cheddar cheese and heat until the cheese is completely melted..
- Remove from heat immediately after cheese is mixed in and serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.