Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish recipe. To cook sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Take 1 kg of fresh green or white asparagus or use 4 cans of asparagus..
- You need 12 clove of garlic I used smoked garlic.
- Take 25 grams of butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Use 1 liter of vegetable stock ( use less if you use the canning water).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of water ( cold).
- Provide 150 grams of precooked large peeled prawns.
- Get 1 of or two pinch each of salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of dried wild garlic or 2 tablespoon of fresh wild garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of whipping cream (optional).
- Use 1 pinch of of chilli flakes.
- Provide 12 of asparagus tips.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Trim the hard, woody ends of the fresh asparagus and cut into about 1 inch pieces..
- Soften 8 or 9 cloves garlic in 4 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes. Melt the butter in a flame proof dish . Add asparagus and sauté for about 6 minutes . Do not fry or brown ..
- Add the stock, the softened garlic with water, and any canning juices if using canned asparagus..
- Skim if necessary. Simmer for about 5 minutes . Remove twelve of the fresh asparagus tips..
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and the wild garlic..
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes if using fresh asparagus. If using canned cook for about ten minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender until very smooth..
- Return into pan over low heat .You can now thicken the soup with cornflour if you like it to be a thicker soup. Do this by blending the cornflour with the 1 1/2 tablespoon of water .Whisk this into the simmering soup to thicken it. You can now add the cream if using it..
- Heat the olive oil , cut the remain garlic into very thin slices. Add the chilli flakes to oil and the garlic and heat gently until garlic starts to just brown on the edges. Add the prawns and heat through for a few minutes . No longer as they will turn rubbery as they are cooked already..
- Put the soup into warmed plates and garnish with the prawns, asparagus tips and the chilly and garlic oil..
If you find this Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.