Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto southern fried (baked 🙂 ) chicken recipe. You can have keto southern fried (baked 🙂 ) chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- Take 75 g of Almond Flour.
- Take 1.5 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1.5 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1.5 Teaspoon of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 200 and Grease a baking tray..
- Mix all of your spices and seasoning together in a mixing bowl..
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl..
- Slice the two chicken breasts horizontally/butterfly to create 4 steaks..
- Sprinkle one half of your spice mix onto the chicken, lightly coating both sides..
- Mix the remaining spice mix with the almond flour..
- Dip 1 steak into the whisked egg and then into the spiced almond flour mixture. Coat both sides well and place onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat with all chicken steaks..
- Bake for 25 minutes, carefully turning half way through cooking..
- I like mine served with a large salad and creamy broccoli salad or keto coleslaw. And of course – an extra dash of mayo :).
If you find this Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.