Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked beef steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beef steak recipe. You can cook baked beef steak using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked beef steak:
- Prepare 2 of , beef steaks (1-inch thick) (1 kg).
- Get of Salt, as taste.
- Take 1 of tesp, black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of tesp, garlic powder.
- Use 2 of tbsp, olive oil.
- Take 1 of tbsp, olive oil (for grilling).
- Get 1/4 of tesp, meat tenderizer.
- Get 2 of tbsp, soya sauce.
- Get 1 of tbsp, oyster sauce (Filipino style).
Instructions to make Baked beef steak:
- Take beef steaks and marinate with salt, black pepper, soya sauce, oyster sauce (Filipino style), garlic powder and olive oil..
- Rest it for 1 hour..
- After an hour, cover merinated steak with foil pepper properly..
- Showing as in picture..
- Preheated oven 350c. Bake for 30 minutes (temprature 180F).
- Remove from oven..
- Heat up the grill pan..
- Grill for 2 minutes on high heat. (both sides).
- Baked beef steak is ready to serve..
If you find this Baked beef steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.