Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Pho Bo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Pho Bo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pho bo recipe. You can have healthy pho bo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Pho Bo:
- Provide of Broth.
- Get 1.5 l of Beef stock (more water later).
- Use 1 of onion peeled.
- Get 1 cup of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 500 g of beef pieces (shin I use).
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetener.
- Get of Toast then add to Stock.
- Get 2 of halved onions.
- Prepare 3 of star anese.
- Provide 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare of Rice noodles.
- You need of Cabbage (steamed).
- Prepare of Carrot (sliced and steamed).
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Mint.
- You need of Spring onion diced.
- Prepare of Chilli diced.
- Use of Lime juice.
Instructions to make Healthy Pho Bo:
- Add beef stock cube/pot to 1.5l of cold water. Then add all broth ingredients (except beef), bring to the boil. Boil it for 10 minutes scooping any Scum off the top..
- Add beef and simmer low until beef is cooked through. Remove the beef, blanch in cold water and pop in fridge for later..
- Add onions, Star anese, gloves, garlic and coriander seeds to a pan/tray and pop under the grill until toasted. Should smell amazing. Add to the stock pot and simmer for an hour. Keep removing the Scum and half way top up the water you've removed..
- When cooked, pour it through a muslin cloth to make sure you get a nice, fresh, clear broth. Discard the rest..
- Cook noodles and steam veg. Build your bowl and add broth over the top. I didn't reheat my beef as the broth warmed it up just right. Top with chilli and spring onion..
If you find this Healthy Pho Bo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.