Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer lasagna fritas recipe. To make air fryer lasagna fritas you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas:
- Take 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- Take 1 can of Hunts Pasta Sauce (24 oz) (Red Sauce).
- Provide 1 can of Ragú Alfredo sauce (16 oz) (White Sauce).
- Provide 1 tb of spoon of Parsley.
- Get 16 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican/Fiesta blend cheese.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Get 2 tb of spoons Italian seasoning.
- Use of Bread Crumbs (Italian Style).
Steps to make Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas:
- Mix Ricotta, Parmesan, Mixed cheese, parsley & Italian seasoning in a bowl to make a thick paste..
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees for later. Boil lasagna noodles according to the box instructions. Once cooked, lay out noodles and allow 2 mins to cool..
- Once cooled, spread a small layer of cheese filling along the noodles. You will be folding/rolling the noodles, make sure it’s a thin layer, they will be thick, I promise..
- After covering, I folded the noodles 3 times, I’mein not talented enough to roll them. The cheese will act as an adhesive to allow the noodles to keep shape. When you’ve folded/rolled your noodles, stand them on their side on a tray and stick them in the freezer to set for 60 mins(1 hour).
- After the hour they should be stiff and should not come undone. Using the remaining 4 eggs, whisk them together. Dip the lasagna noodles and then cover them in the breading. This won’t crisp a lot, but it’ll add a subtle crunch..
- Once breaded place in air fryer leaving enough space so noodles aren’t touching. Cook at 400 degrees for 10 mins..
- While noodles are frying, add Ragú sauce to a oven safe dish and “bake” at 300 degrees for the duration of the frying noodles. Pour red sauce into a sauce pan to a simmer..
- When air fryer has finished cooking the noodles, place the noodles in the pan with the white sauce standing up. Pour red sauce over noodles and serve. I added a little more cheese, don’t judge, and it turned out delicious.
If you find this Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.