Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe. You can have goat cheese turkey lasagna using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Goat cheese turkey lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey 85 / 15.
- You need 2 (24 oz) of jars rao's homemade marinara sauce.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste I use Italian style.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- You need 3 (4 oz) of containers of goat cheese crumbles.
- Use 1 (12 oz) of container of whipped cream cheese.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of course sea salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Get 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Take 18 slices of sargento mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for topping.
- You need of About 2 teaspoons dried parsley for topping.
Steps to make Goat cheese turkey lasagna:
- In a large skillet on medium high heat cook and mince up ground turkey till done then drain. Return back to skillet and stir in garlic, basil, sugar, tomato paste and both jars of sauce and heat up till bubbling then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix goat cheese, whipped cream cheese, egg, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, milk and parsley together.
- Lightly spray a 10×13 ×3 inch baking dish with cooking oil I use olive oil.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups meat sauce in bottom.
- Lay 4 noodles in bottom side by side.
- Cover noodles with about 1 cup of the goat cheese mixture.
- Add 6 cheese slices in rows.
- Then 1 1/2 cups meat sauce repeat layers two more times ending with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle on shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 1 hour covered tightly with foil. I'll lightly spray the foil with cooking spray so the cheese doesn't stick.
- Then bake for 15 more minutes with foil cover off.
- Let rest for 10 minutes then enjoy with garlic bread and or salad..
If you find this Goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.