Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple oven baked spinach lasagna recipe. You can cook simple oven baked spinach lasagna using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna:
- Provide 750 of grams. Ricotta Cheese.
- Use 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves diced.
- Take 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella.
- Use 400 grams of Spinach.
- Get 1 of medium size Egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of packaged of Lasagna noodles.
- Get of Nutmeg (optional).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Oregano.
Instructions to make Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna:
- Wash Spinach, drain and set aside..
- In a large bowl add the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and egg. Combine all ingredients and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, add the olive oil, garlic and oregano, mix together on low heat for 15 minutes and until garlic has soften..
- Add into the pan the Spinach that was set aside and mix, sauté spinach until wilted..
- Add the Spinach into the ricotta mix..
- I prefer to use the spinach leaf as is, but you can always chop to make it into a smaller size..
- In a deep baking pan add the sauce, store bought or home made. (If you want a lovely Italian sauce go back to the “The Old Italian Lasagna Recipe” which I had posted a few months ago). Layer with noodles. 🙂.
- Then add the ricotta mix..
- Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and repeat the step until all is done. I usually use aluminum foil to cover the baking dish, so that the cheese won’t burn quickly. Bake for 1 hour and medium heat, and until noodles have been thoroughly baked. Once taken out of the oven let the lasagna cool for about 20 minutes before eating. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
If you find this Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.