Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Bake Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bake Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bake lasagna recipe. You can cook easy bake lasagna using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bake Lasagna:
- You need 2 boxes of oven ready lasagna.
- Use 67 oz of jar Prego Italian sauce.
- You need 16 oz of container small curd cottage cheese.
- Get 15 oz of container low fat ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 16 oz of Bob Evans zesty hot pork sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
Steps to make Easy Bake Lasagna:
- Brown sausage in a pan until thoroughly cooked through. Break up the ground pieces as small as you can..
- Pour an amount of sauce into the sausage pan as indicated. Mix the sauce with the sausage in the pan well..
- Add dry spices, sugar, and salt to the jar, then fill it to the top with water and shake well..
- Set oven to bake at 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9×13 pan with cooking spray or thin olive oil coat. Lay the first layer of noodle as shown. Make sure noodles lay flat by removing one of the edges at overlap if necessary. Stacking the ridges of noodles on top of each other may make it difficult to fit all the ingredients..
- Spread half of the sausage and added sauce, then spread a light amount of sauce. Each layer should have a little more than the previous. Use a spoon to direct the poor and deflect splashing. Make sure the sauce covers all the way to the edges..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction..
- Spread about half of the ricotta cheese over the noodles after mixing well in the container..
- Spread slightly more sauce than the previous layer using the described technique..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Spread about half of the cottage cheese over the noodles after mixing well in the container..
- Spread slightly more sauce than the previous layer..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Spread the other half of the sausage and sauce mix. Then spread a decent amount of sauce..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Then spread a generous amount of sauce. At this point nearly all the sauce should be used. Any remaining sauce can be used for dipping or otherwise..
- Tightly cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour..
- Using a toothpick, check the doneness of the noodles in the center of the pan. If it goes in hard place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, then check again..
- Remove the foil and set aside. Add approximately 8 to 12 oz of mozzarellah cheese on top, then place back into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted. Remove then let stand for a few minutes to cool..
If you find this Easy Bake Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.