Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked spaghetti lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked spaghetti lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti lasagna recipe. To cook baked spaghetti lasagna you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked spaghetti lasagna:
- Get 3/4 lb of angel hair pasta.
- Use 24 oz of marinara sauce.
- Take 1 cup of parmesian.
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Get 1 cup of ricotta.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of handfull of baby spinach.
- Use 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Baked spaghetti lasagna:
- add mushrooms, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and salt pepper. Cook for a few minutes to soften mushrooms and release the flavor of garlic..
- Pre heat your oven to 375' and fill a pot full of water to boil your noodles in it. Saute turkey and onions until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink..
- When pasta is done, strain and cool down with cold water. Transfer in a bowl. Pour olive oil and parmesian to pasta, mix, then pour beaten eggs into the bowl and mix again..
- Add marinara sauce, water, and chopped parsley. Bring to a boil and let simmer. Now is the time to cook your angel hair pasta, 5 minutes.
- Spread oil in a baking dish 9×13 and scoop out about a cup of the marinara mixture. Thats the start of your lasagna..
- Then half of the pasta goes on top of the marinara, then half of remaining sauce on top of pasta, then ricotta..
- On top of ricotta add spinach, flatten it all down, then add half mozzarell cheese.
- Top it all with the remaining pasta, marinara, and mozzarella. Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 mintes. Let it rest for another 5 minutes.
If you find this Baked spaghetti lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.