Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taqueritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taqueritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taqueritos recipe. To cook taqueritos you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taqueritos:
- Provide 6 of Flour tortillas.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef cooked and grease strained off.
- Get 1 can of fat free refried beans.
- Use 1 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1/2 of Large block of Velveeta cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Taqueritos:
- Take your cooked and strained ground beef and in a large skillet add your beans and salsa. Mix well on medium heat..
- Add oil to large pan, add your tortillas (1 at a time) to the oil once its hot. After about 15 seconds fold your tortilla in half in the oil and fry both sides till golden brown. Then place tortillas on a paper towel to drain the oil..
- In a medium pot melt your Velveeta adding your milk to thin it out. Make sure not to burn it or it'll taste like crap.
- On a plate open your tortillas and add the meat/bean mixer and your Velveeta and close back in half. Then eat your heart out!!!.
If you find this Taqueritos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.