Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To cook french onion soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 5 medium of onions.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Provide 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 6 cup of Beef stock.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Provide 1/2 of baguette (cut into slices).
- Provide 3 cup of provolone cheese (shredded).
- Take 1 tbsp of chives.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper..
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic..
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.