Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy lasagna bake recipe. To cook easy cheesy lasagna bake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake:
- Use 1 box of radiatore pasta, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 lb of hamburger, cooked and drained.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- Use 1/2 lb of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 1/4 lb of Monterey cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake:
- Add pasta, hamburger, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to a 9X13 dish and mix until well combined..
- Spoon cottage cheese over to top of mixture and spread into the top layer..
- Spread cheddar cheese over the top and top with Monterey cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.