Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fried chicken recipe. You can cook baked fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Fried Chicken:
- Use 8 of Chicken Pieces (thighs or legs).
- Use 1 of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick or Flour.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take 3 cup of Crushed Ripple Potato Chips.
- Provide 3 cup of Crushed Croutons.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 of Spray Oil.
Instructions to make Baked Fried Chicken:
- Rinse chicken with water..
- Cover large cookie sheet with foil and coat with vegetable oil..
- Crush potato chips and croutons in plastic bag..
- In separate bowls, add Bisquick, Eggs and crushed potato chips mixed with crushed croutons..
- Salt all sides of chicken..
- Coat chicken with Bisquick or flour, coat in beaten eggs then coat with potato chip/crouton mix and place on foil covered cookie sheet..
- Spray tops of chicken with spray oil or non stick spray..
- Bake 375 for 50 minutes..
If you find this Baked Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.