Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. To cook tuna katsu(cutlet) curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Prepare of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- You need 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Provide of Wheat flour.
- Take of Beaten egg.
- Take of Bread crumple.
- Take of Solt, Pepper.
- Take of (For Curry).
- Get 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- Use 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
If you find this Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.