Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Leche Flan – Creme Caramel – Purin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leche Flan – Creme Caramel – Purin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leche Flan – Creme Caramel – Purin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leche flan – creme caramel – purin recipe. To make leche flan – creme caramel – purin you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Leche Flan – Creme Caramel – Purin:
- Use of For the Caramel :.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- Get of For the Custard :.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of half and half or whole milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 of vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Leche Flan – Creme Caramel – Purin:
- Preheat the oven 300 degrees. Prepare around 2 to 3 cups of boiling water..
- Combine 1/4 cups sugar and 1 tbsp of water for caramel in a saucepan. Do not stir, just place on a stove over high heat. About 4 to 5 minutes later, the sugar mixture should start boiling. Let the mixture keep boiling over high heat, then it will start turning into brown Amber color. Swirl the pot slowly as needed to even it out. The whole process will take from 8 to 10 minutes..
- Immediately pour the caramel into ramekins equally. Swirl ramekins immediately as soon as you pour the caramel to spread evenly as you go. You need to move quickly, otherwise the caramel will harden. Set the ramekins aside..
- Into another saucepan, pour half and half and 1/2 cup sugar. Stir and place on a stove over medium heat. Make sure it’s not boil just hot and steamy. Stir occasionally as needed. Set aside..
- Crack eggs into a medium size mixing bowl. Cut vanilla beans (am using vanilla extract). Add into the eggs and beat the eggs with vanilla gently so the eggs won’t create too much foam..
- Slowly add still warm milk mixture into eggs while you are whisking the eggs. Strain the custard mixture through a fine strainer, just to ensure that it doesn’t have any clumps..
- Pour the custard mixture into the ramekins equally. Cover each ramekins with foil and place in baking dish. Pour boiling water into the baking dish, it should come to about 1/3 to 1/2 way up of the ramekins and cook for 40 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and remove the ramekins from the baking dish. Let it cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour the place into a refrigerator for at least 3 hour or overnight..
- When you are ready to serve, place a ramekin in a shallow dish with boiling water, this way the caramel will melt so it will come out from the ramekin easily. Run a butter knife or any thin knife around the edge and invert onto a large rimmed serving plate..
If you find this Leche Flan – Creme Caramel – Purin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.