Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leche flan (filipino style) recipe. You can cook leche flan (filipino style) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Leche Flan (Filipino style):
- Take 3 tbs of water.
- Use 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 12 of egg yolks.
- Take 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cans of evaporated milk.
Steps to make Leche Flan (Filipino style):
- Add sugar and water to a small sauce pan. Turn heat to high whisking constantly. Boil until it starts to thicken, turning into a caramel consistency..
- When it turns golden brown QUICKLY pour sugar into 8 by 8 pan loaf pan. Coat bottom of pan evenly to make a crust at bottom of pan (it cools very quickly). Set aside..
- Combine egg yolks, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk into a large mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly..
- Most Important step…Hold a fine strainer over your pre-made caramel sugar coated pan. Pour mixture into strainer to catch excess goo from eggs. The mixture will go into strainer and then directly into the pan. This make the custard much smoother..
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Place into a larger pan. Make a steam bath environment in the oven by pouring 2 inches of water in the larger pan. Bake 1 hr twenty minutes to 1 hr 30 mins. Or until center is clean when pricked with knife or toothpick..
- Cool for 30 minutes and then place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours. Invert onto a platter and it should come out very easily. You can play around with different molds too. I like Bundt shape..
If you find this Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.