Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked caramel and dulce de leche flan recipe. To make baked caramel and dulce de leche flan you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan:
- Take 5 of large eggs.
- Use 14 oz. of dulce de leche.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 oz.).
- Prepare 12 oz. of milk (use a evaporated milk can as a measurement).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan:
- Put the sugar in a non-stick heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat Cook it stirring until melted and golden.
- Quickly pour the caramel into an ungreased 8 x 4 inch round baking pan or bundt cake pan, tilt it to distribute and cover the entire baking pan with the caramel, (reserve).
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 2 minutes Add the dulce de leche, mix until dissolved (reserve, let cool).
- In a bowl beat the eggs Add the dulce de leche (reserved).
- The vanilla extract, the evaporated milk, mix well.
- Pour the mix over caramelized sugar reserved, cover with aluminum foil Place it into a larger baking pan filled with water, reserve Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and cook it for 40-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean Carefully remove it from the water to avoid burning yourself Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour Cover it and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, run a knife around the edges, shake gently, cover the baking pan with a serving plate and turn over, shake gently to release.
- Serve cut into wedges on dessert plates and spoon sauce over each serving, keep it refrigerate.
If you find this Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.