Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rollgoll with strawberry custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rollgoll with strawberry custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rollgoll with strawberry custard recipe. To cook rollgoll with strawberry custard you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rollgoll with strawberry custard:
- Use 3-4 of eggs if small take 4.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take of For vanilla strawberry custard.
- Use 500 ml of milk. 2 tbsp chocolate custard powder. 3 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Take of Chocolates.
- Get of Sweets.
- Provide of Rabri.
- Provide of Desicated coconut.
- Take of Fruits (your choice).
Steps to make Rollgoll with strawberry custard:
- Roll goll For Roll Goll you need a baking which you need to grease properly with margarine Large tray you need to fill half with water..
- Separate egg white in a mixing bowl first beat the egg whites until nice and fluffy..
- Then add egg yolks and rest of the Ingredients and mix it well quickly julst mix for about 1 min if you mix for longer it will make the eggs go runny you need to avoid that happening as soon as it's done put it in the baking tray and put the baking tray in the big tray with boiling water let it cook for about 5 min.
- Then transfer both trays together with care into the oven for about 10 minutes it will rise lime cake when it looks golden then it's done take it out let it cool for 10 min then take the egg roll out of the tray and let it cool completely..
- Custard Instruction: Make the custard as per the instruction on the packet using all the relevant ingredients. Once custard is ready take it out in a separate bowl and let it cool..
- To make filling: You need sweets chocolate dairy milk cut into small pieces badam pista and if you want you can add barfi, fruits.Mix all of this then put it in the centre of the egg roll then roll it like Swiss roll take a dish big enough to fit the roll gol first add custard then put the roll gol on the top then cover rest of the roll gol with custard make custard bit runny not too thick make sure custard is cold don't put warm custard on it Decorate it and chill in the fridge..
If you find this Rollgoll with strawberry custard recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.