Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Laksha flavoured Savoury Custard recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Laksha flavoured Savoury Custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksha flavoured Savoury Custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to laksha flavoured savoury custard recipe. To cook laksha flavoured savoury custard you only need 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Laksha flavoured Savoury Custard:
- Provide of Laksha Paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 stick of Lemon grass.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup Shallot.
- Use 2 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of Galangal.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp. of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Spring onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of cashew nut.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use of Laksha Custard.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Laksha paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get of lemon Chicken Mince.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Spring Onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime Zest.
- Prepare 1 of green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of kaffir lime finely chopped.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Crispy chicken skin.
- Prepare As required of Chicken Skin.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Laksa paste.
- Take To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Laksha flavoured Savoury Custard:
- To prepare laksha paste grind everything and make a fine paste, then take a wok and heat peanut oil and put the paste and cook in medium flame, Once the oil start leaving the side add coconut oil and cook for 2 mins and your laksa paste is ready. Keep aside to use later..
- To make Crispy Chicken skin, lay the chicken skin on a baking paper as shown in the picture and sprinkle salt and pepper as per the taste and zest lemon, lay one more baking paper on top of it and bake in 170 c for 25-30 mins or till it turns golden brown..
- To make the Minced chicken, heat peanut oil, add cumin, chopped garlic, finely cut onion, spring onion and cook till the onion turns translucent, now add soy sauce and salt as per taste, add minced chicken, cook in medium flame till chicken is cooked. Season chicken with black pepper and salt per taste, once the chicken is cooked add chopped kaffir lime leaves and squeeze and turn off the flame. Keep it for later use..
- To make the Laksa flavoured custard, beat eggs, add chicken stock, laksa paste, soy sauce, salt per taste and mix properly..
- Now in a bowl layer minced chicken, chopped spring onion, and pour the prepared custard mix into the bowl through a sieve so that custard will be smooth and no impurities is added..
- Cover the bowl with aluminium foil and steam for 15-20 mins or till the custard is cooked.
- Mean while prepare steaming station.
- Once the custard is cooked top it with minced chicken we cooked earlier and fresh greens of spring onion and Kaffir lime and Garnish with crispy chicken skin and enjoy hot from the bowl..
If you find this Laksha flavoured Savoury Custard recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.