Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sriracha fried chicken recipe. You can cook baked sriracha fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken:
- Provide 4 of – Chicken Thighs, bone-in, skin-on thighs, everyone loves that crispy skin, leave the skin on! Plus thighs are super juicy, what's not to love.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup- Light Soy Sauce, this will be for that sweet marinade it'll bring out the thighs flavour and tenderize then too (I don't know if that last bit's true, I just read it somewhere.).
- Use 1/4 of cup- Sriracha apart from the chicken this is the real star of the show!.
- Get 2 of cups- Flour, all-purpose flour is good you could also use cornflower too for a bit more flavour.
- Provide 1 of tbsp- Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp- Ginger Powder.
- Get 1 of tbsp- Chicken Powder.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp- White Pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken:
- Firstly let's start off by marinating the chicken. In a bowl or bag or whatever you want to use add the thighs, soy sauce and Sriracha sauce and get your hands in there and rub it all in making sure all the chicken is covered..
- Cover marinaded chicken with cling film and leave for half an hour at the very least or overnight to really let that flavour sink in..
- Once the chicken has marinaded for however long you want, it'll be ready to fry! Before doing anything else put your oven on and set it to 180 degrees C preheat that sucker..
- Now it's time to flavour the flour. Into a bowl add the flour, garlic powder, ginger powder, chicken powder and white pepper into a bowl and whisk..
- Get your baking tray or rack or whatever and line with foil or baking paper. You don't have to do this but I just don't like things sticking..
- Throw your thighs into the flavoured flour one by one and make sure every bit of chicken is covered in flour. Make sure to shake off all excess flour you don't want to end up baking it, then taking it out for there to be white spots on your thighs it's not too appetising to look at..
- After floured and the excess has been shaken off, put thighs onto rack or tray and bake. Bake for 10 minutes then flip over for another 10 minutes and flip over once more for another 10 minutes for an extra crispy top..
- Take out the chicken and we're done enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.