Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 140 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Get 240 ml of light coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get 113 grams of apple sauce or 80ml vegetable oil.
- Take of custard filling.
- Use 3 tbsp of custard powder – the Birds tubbed brand are free-from, the packets are not.
- Use 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 200 ml of light coconut milk.
- Take 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Get of raspberry jam.
Steps to make Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 cupcake tins. This recipe makes 18 cupcakes.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and set aside for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add all of other dry cake ingredients.
- Mix the milk, oil/apple sauce and vanilla together and whip up until frothy then add to the dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake cases until 2/3 full, then bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes away clean.
- While the cakes are baking, mix the custard ingredients together and bring to boil in a small pan, stirring continuously until thickened. Pour into a bowl, cover until cooled, then chill in fridge a while.
- When the cakes are cooled enough, make a hole in the centre of each and fill the holes with some raspberry jam up to the top.
- When the custard has chilled completely, put it in a piping bag and pipe a swirl on top of each cake.
If you find this Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.