Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry pizza recipe. To make thai curry pizza you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Pizza:
- Take 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- You need 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Get 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of red onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of pineapple.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with cumin and black pepper. Add to pan, and cook until 165°F..
- Spread red curry paste over pizza crust. Evenly spread cheese over top of curry paste..
- Wash veggies. Dice green pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. Sprinkle veggies and pineapple over cheese..
- Remove chicken from heat, chop, and add over top of veggies..
- Cook in over for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Thai Curry Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.