Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato leek soup#vegancontest recipe. You can cook potato leek soup#vegancontest using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest:
- Provide 5-6 of medium sized potatoes… Cut into cubes.
- Take of Leeks and a little red onion.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 2 cups of coconut milk…you can use vegetable broth or stock.
- Get of Spices and herbs(optional)..mixed herbs, paprika, red chili.
Steps to make Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest:
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Saute your onions till translucent..
- Add in your salt, spices and herbs.
- Let it cook for a while before adding your potatoes.
- Add your milk… It should cover the potatoes and let it simmer in low heat for about 10-12 min or till the potatoes are soft.
- You can use a hand blender or a strainer too.
- Put your mixture in a blender.Add a little milk or broth for ease of blending.
- Here you go. Serve with your preferred bread.
If you find this Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.