Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Macha besara jhol recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Macha besara jhol recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macha besara jhol recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macha besara jhol recipe. To cook macha besara jhol you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macha besara jhol:
- You need 1 kg of Rohi fish.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard seeds paste along with onion.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 of onion chopped.
- You need As required of Mustard oil for fry.
- Provide 10/12 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Macha besara jhol:
- Firstly was the Rohini fishes neatly then add one tablespoon of salt and haldi and deep fry in mustard oil. Then in Pan add oil one red chilli then add the chopped onion tomato sauce ginger garlic paste few curry leaves and lastly at the mustard seeds paste and just torsid for 2 minutes.
- Then add haldi powder red chilli powder salt and lastly added to cup of water, then add fried fish into it you can also add raw green chilli cook for few mins then switch off the flame.
If you find this Macha besara jhol recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.