Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wheat flour Custard Coconut Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat flour Custard Coconut Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat flour Custard Coconut Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat flour custard coconut cookies recipe. To cook wheat flour custard coconut cookies you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wheat flour Custard Coconut Cookies:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of clarified butter (ghee).
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered nuts(cashews,almonds).
- Take 1pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Wheat flour Custard Coconut Cookies:
- First in a siever sift the flour well along with baking powder, baking soda,cardamom powder and salt. add dessicated coconut, mix well and keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and ghee/butter and whisk until pale in colour. now add custard powder and again whisk well..
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well to make like a soft crumbled dough..
- Take a lemon sized portion from the dough roll it and gently flatten little with your palm. make all cookies similarly..
- Place all cookies in a greased baking tray and bake for 20 mins. in preheated microwave on 180℃..
- After baking let them cool until firm and then keep them in airtight container..
If you find this Wheat flour Custard Coconut Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.