Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Take 500 gram of prawn.
- Use 2 of Onions grinded into smooth paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli whole.
- Use 1 handful of whole garam masala.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil.
- Use As needed of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil temper Cumin seeds,bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masala.
- Add prawns and shallow fry.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and coconut.
- Saute well adding coconut milk.
- Cover it and keep the heat low till the prawns get soft.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.