Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Custard coconut cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard coconut cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard coconut cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard coconut cake recipe. You can cook custard coconut cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Custard coconut cake:
- Take 150 gm of purpose flour.
- Get 40 gm of custard powder.
- You need 30 gm of butter saturated.
- Prepare 20 ml of condensed milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of venigar.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For topping.
- Use 20 gm of chaco chips.
- You need 1 cup of coconut powder.
- Get 20 gm of chaco chips.
- Provide 2 of coloured gems.
Steps to make Custard coconut cake:
- Take a bowl put butter add venila essence beat continuously then add milk,condensed milk do hand whisk together.
- Then add venila essence,steive flour on to bowl,add custard powder.
- Then add baking powder,baking soda,c coconut powder mix well together.
- Mix up althose cake batter should be free loosing lumpfree batter kind it transfer batter into cake mould.
- It should be bake 220degree @25 mins..leave 10mins it will set temperature to the cake..heat a cadai put custard powder add sugar,pour water mix well boil nicely until it should be thick consistency add milk mix well keep a side.
- Topping:::Take a cake pour thick custard mixer on top.
- Decorate chocolate wipping cream cone on above the cake,hai Alf circle should sprinkle Coconut powder.
- Write cookpad symbol logo and name cookpad.
- Finally decorate with sugar sprinkle,chacolate chips as around cake border.
- Ready to serve cookpad cake for this auspeisious celebration time.
If you find this Custard coconut cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.