Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice recipe. You can cook my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Take 2 of small onions.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- Get 3 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Provide 1 tbls of Butter or Ghee.
- Get 3 of large Chicken breast cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Indian red Curry Powder.
- Take 1 tbls of Tumeric.
- Use 2-3 of Curry leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Corriander powder.
- You need 4 tbls of Curry Powder.
- Use 1 of + 1/2 pints of boiling water.
- Take 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbls of chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of Green Chutney.
- You need 1 Handful of Spinach.
- Use 2 tbls of Double Cream or plain Yogurt.
- Use 2 tbls of Apple Sauce stir in.
Steps to make My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Add the oil heat up then add the onions and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Next add the Garlic And Ginger fry for 30 seconds. Then add all the chicken and fry to colour it for 1 minute..
- Add the Butter or Ghee Turn down to low and add all the Spices stir in to mix well and also the veg cube crumble it in. Then the boiling water stir to mix well cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then transfer the chicken Curry to a large saucepan. Let it cool a little then add the cream. Stir in. Add the tomatoes, green chutney also Spinach and another 1/2 Pint boiling water..
- Next Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes. Now add your Rice to cook. Serve the curried chicken on top of the boiled rice..
If you find this My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.