Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and french onion baked fried chicken recipe. To make honey and french onion baked fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 1 packages of french onion dip.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
If you find this Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.