Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy baked potato wedges recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy baked potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy baked potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked potato wedges recipe. You can have easy baked potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy baked potato wedges:
- Take 4 of med potatoes peeled and cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Olive oil (optional).
Instructions to make Easy baked potato wedges:
- Preheat oven to 200 deg celcius.
- Rinse wedges and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a big bowl mix your wedges, flour and spices and shake it all about.
- Before you do the hokey pokey add a drizzle of olive oil and shake again.
- Put your wedges on a baking tray (lined with baking paper).
- Pop it in the oven until golden brown and as crispy as your heart desires.
- Ours was served with a panfried vegan schnitzel and vegan mayo, tomato sauce and green chilli sauce mixture.
If you find this Easy baked potato wedges recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.