Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg wonton soup recipe. To cook veg wonton soup you need 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Wonton soup:
- You need of For wonton dough.
- Provide 1 cup of white flour or maida.
- Get As required of hot water.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get of For stuffing.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated or finely chopped carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 tbs of grated processed cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get of For soup.
- Get 1 tbs of finely chopped cabbage.
- Take 1 tbs of finely chopped green onion white part.
- Provide 1 tbs of finely carrot.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of finely chopped green part of spring onion.
- Provide As needed of water/vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
Steps to make Veg Wonton soup:
- Wonton Wrappers–take a bowl add 1 cup white flour, add, salt, knead the dough by adding hot water, dough should be medium soft dough,keep kneading the dough for 1 min.then cover the dough with cling wrap,keep the dough aside for 30min..
- For stuffing – heat a pan add 1 tbs sesame oil, then add finely chopped ginger and garlic, saute them,.
- Then add finely chopped onion, cabbage, and carrot, saute them for 2 min. Then add black pepper powder, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, mix them well. Then add grated cheese,, keep this mixture aside for cooling..
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.roll a portion into 75mm. using a little plain flour.i cut it into square shape, if you wants you can make a circle.make all the wonton wrapper same way..
- Place about one teaspoon of the filling at the center of each wonton skin. Moisten all 4 edges of wonton wrapper with water, then pull the top corner down to the bottom, folding the wrapper over the filling to make a triangle. Press edges firmly to make a seal. Bring left and right corners together above the filling. Overlap the tips of these corners, moisten with water and press together. Continue until all wrappers are used..
- For soup – take a pan add 1 tsp seasame oil, then add chopped garlic and ginger, saute them till raw flavor gone, then add chopped onions, carrot, and cabbage, saute them, for 30sec on medium flame..
- Then add soya sauce, salt and vinegar, black pepper powder, and add 2 cups or clear vegetable stock of water,cook on medium flame for 3 min. while stirring occasionally..
- Turn the flame to high,put the prepared wontons gradually into the boiling soup,mix gently,and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 7 min.while stirring occasionally..
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion whites and greens..
If you find this Veg Wonton soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.