Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smells like christmas coquito flan recipe. You can have smells like christmas coquito flan using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan:
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Use 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of coconut cream.
- Take 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Provide 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Turn stove top to medium high, in a small pan dissolve the sugar in the water and mix in really well. Once very well mixed, set on medium high stove top. Do not mix while it starts heating up if you do the sugar will start to crystalize. Once it starts bubbling you will notice the caramelization taking place and you want it to be of an amber color..
- Once the caramel is amber color, pour on to a 9in baking pan..
- In a mixing bowl or blender, beat the eggs until well blended. Once is finished, mix the rest of the ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix well..
- Pour all mixed ingredients on to baking pan with the caramel..
- Place the baking pan with the flan mixture into a bigger baking pan filled half way with water and bake for 50 to 60 minutes..
- Remove the small baking pan from the larger pan to a wire rack, cool for one hour and refrigerate..
- To serve, run a knife around the rim of the flan. Place a large plate on top of the flan and gently flip over so the plate is on the bottom..
If you find this Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.