Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Chickpea – Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Chickpea – Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan chickpea – chicken soup recipe. To cook moroccan chickpea – chicken soup you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moroccan Chickpea – Chicken Soup:
- Get 1 cup of chickpea (Kabuli Chana), soaked overnight.
- Take 1/2 cup of boneless chicken.
- Use 2-3 tbsp. of rice, soaked for an hour.
- You need 3-4 of tomatoes, pureed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of paprika (I used Kashmiri red chilli).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of five spice powder (I used garam masala powder).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of grated lemon rind.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil to drizzle (opt).
Instructions to make Moroccan Chickpea – Chicken Soup:
- Pressure cook the chickpeas in 2 cups water for 5-6 whistles. Add the rice and chicken and further cook for 2 whistles. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute the onion, ginger and garlic till they turn translucent. Add all the dry spices and stir fry for a few seconds..
- Add the tomato puree and tomato paste. Simmer, covered for 2-3 minutes on a low flame. Now add the cooked chickpea and lemon rind and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Switch off the flame..
- Drizzle some olive oil and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve in individual bowls for a heaty and a satisfying light meal..
If you find this Moroccan Chickpea – Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.