Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seri Muka (Malay Ethnic Cuisine) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seri Muka (Malay Ethnic Cuisine) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seri Muka (Malay Ethnic Cuisine) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seri muka (malay ethnic cuisine) recipe. To make seri muka (malay ethnic cuisine) you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seri Muka (Malay Ethnic Cuisine):
- You need of Glutinous Rice.
- You need 500 g of rice soaked overnight.
- Use 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Pandan Layer.
- Get 150 ml of Pandan Juice.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- Use 3 of large eggs.
- You need 100 g of wheat flour.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Seri Muka (Malay Ethnic Cuisine):
- Drain the rice, place it in a cake baking tray or any mold that has the similar depth. Add one pandan leaf. Mix the coconut milk with salt and add to the rice. The coconut milk should be very slightly above the rice. So watch it when you pour. Place it in the steamer for 25 mins or until it's cooked.
- Now once the rice is cooked stir well, remove the pandan leaf and press compactly on the baking mold. This is to ensure when we pour the pandan layer it does not slip through the rice.
- For the pandan layer. Add all the ingriedients and pulse in a blender. On top of a steamer, stir the mixture until it becomes thick. Then pour over the hot rice. Steam another 30 minutes..
- Cool it down before you can cut. Consume within 24 hours as it will go bad quickly. You may store in the fridge but the rice will become hard..
If you find this Seri Muka (Malay Ethnic Cuisine) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.