Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have coconut chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Get 2 of chicken legs.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Italian green pepper.
- Use 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Get 20 of fresh basil leafs.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Take of MIX of SPICES:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice).
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 2-3 of seeds of cardamom.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves in thin slices.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones..
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes..
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time..
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute..
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also..
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes..
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back..
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.