Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jeggery Coconut milk Pudding ( Watalappan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jeggery Coconut milk Pudding ( Watalappan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jeggery coconut milk pudding ( watalappan) recipe. You can have jeggery coconut milk pudding ( watalappan) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jeggery Coconut milk Pudding ( Watalappan):
- Prepare 250 grams of jagerry.
- You need 50 grams of coconut milk powder.
- Use 250 ml of warm water.
- You need 5 of whole eggs.
- Get 3 of cardamon.
- Use 1 slice of cinnamon.
- Get 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed cashew nuts.
- Use 1/3 cup of sultanas.
Instructions to make Jeggery Coconut milk Pudding ( Watalappan):
- Crush jaggery and mix with 100ml water. Add cardamon, cinnamon. Heat and mix well until jaggery dissolve completely, bring to boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove heat & cool down..
- Mix 150ml warm water & coconut milk powder. Mix well. Strain the jaggery mix to remove spices and pour into coconut milk, mix well..
- Whisk the whole eggs well and mix with the jaggery liquid , add nutmeg powder mix well..
- Pour the whole liquid mixture in a Pyrex bowl. In pre heated oven pour hot water in baking tray so that the bowl is 1/2 or 1/3 immersed. Cook for 45 min in 180°C..
- Serve cold with crushed nut and sultanas. You can add nuts in mixture also but I like it separate..
If you find this Jeggery Coconut milk Pudding ( Watalappan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.