Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut almond crème brûlée recipe. You can have coconut almond crème brûlée using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée:
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Use 1 tsp of all natural bitter almond extract (only 1/2 tsp if using regular almond extract).
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Take 3 of egg yolks.
- Provide of kettle of boiling water.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg (optional).
- You need 4 tsp of sugar (for topping).
Instructions to make Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée:
- Preheat oven to 350. In non plastic mixing bowl whisk together everything but the egg yolks until smooth. Whisk in egg yolks until smooth and uniform in color..
- Pour mixture equally into two ramekins. Place ramekins in a deep baking dish and place dish onto oven rack. Sprinkle tops with nutmeg (if desired). Fill baking dish with boiling water until 2/3 of the ramekins are submerged being careful not to splash water into mixture..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the sides are set and the top is a light golden brown (centers will be jiggly).
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool to room temperature (about two hours), then cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set (about four hours). Can refrigerate up to one day..
- After custard has set remove cling wrap and gently blot the tops of the Crème Brûlée with a paper towel to soak up any water from condensation. Sprinkle the tops with two teaspoons of sugar each and heat with kitchen torch for about two minutes until sugar is caramelized. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.