Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and coconut flan cake recipe. To make chocolate and coconut flan cake you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake:
- Take 6 tbsp. of homemade toffee.
- Use of For the flan:.
- Provide 4 of large eggs.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 250 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence.
- Get of For the cake:.
- Provide 125 g of plain flour.
- Get 75 g of caster sugar.
- Use 3 of large eggs.
- You need 10 g of instant espresso coffee powder.
- You need 20 g of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 75 ml of cooking oil.
Steps to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake:
- Grease a 23cm savarin pan with butter..
- Spoon the toffee around the base of the pan..
- Sponge cake: Whisk the eggs and sugar together in an electric mixer bowl for about 5 minutes. Sieve the flour, baking powder, coffee, coco powder and salt. Add in in the egg mixture, fold in gently. Pour the oil down the side of the bowl, fold in gently, spoon the mixture into the baking pan..
- Preheat oven 170 Celsius..
- The flan: whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Pour the mixture gently into the cake pan. It will disappear under the cake mixture..
- Cover with foil. Bake it for 45 – 50 minutes. Leave to cool for 1 hour. Chill it for at least 4 hours before turning it out onto a large plate..
If you find this Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.