Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Custard recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut custard recipe. You can have coconut custard using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Custard:
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 3 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded, sweetened coconut plus a bit more if you like coconut (I do).
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of nutmeg for dusting.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Coconut Custard:
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Lightly butter 6 ramekins.
- Heat a full kettle of water to boiling, plus a pot of water if you think you will need more (I do).
- Heat milk to very hot but not boiling.
- Lightly beat eggs.
- Add sugar, vanilla and salt, beat until sugar is dissolved.
- Very slowly beat in hot milk.
- Add coconut.
- Pour into ramekins, dust with nutmeg.
- Place ramekins in a deep baking pan, place baking pan on center rack in oven pulled out just far enough to very carefully add boiling water to pan. Water should come at least halfway up the ramekins. Be careful not to overfill, when you push the pan all the way into the oven you do not want the water to slosh into the custard.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until set and firm.
If you find this Coconut Custard recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.