Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut custard pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut custard pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut custard pie recipe. You can cook coconut custard pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut custard pie:
- Take 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of cream of coconut.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- Take 1 (9 inch) of baked pie shell.
Instructions to make Coconut custard pie:
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the cornstarch, salt, and 1/4 of the milk and whisk until smooth. Add the remainder of milk and the cream of coconut and bring to a boil and thickens. Boil for a minute..
- Add about a cup of the hot milk mixture to the eggs whisking constantly, to temper the eggs. Pour egg mixture into the pot whisking constantly and bring to a boil. Boil for a minute or so. Add butter and coconut and remove from heat..
- Pour mixture into prepared pie shell and let sit on counter to let cool down. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours..
If you find this Coconut custard pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.