Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken and barley soup ☺ recipe. You can have my chicken and barley soup ☺ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺:
- Prepare 1 pint of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Pearl Barley.
- Prepare 1 tbls of diced white onion.
- Get 1/2 can of Thick chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of dried veg stock cube.1 pinch Salt.
Steps to make My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺:
- Add all the ingredients together.but not the canned soup. Bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 20 minutes. To cook the barley..
- After that time add another cup of boiling water and then stir often for 10 minutes..
- Lastly Add the canned soup stir and simmer for a further 20 minutes then turn off and leave to thicken..
- Heat up when you are ready to eat.and add 1/4 cup double Cream (optional)add a little chia seeds to garnish..
If you find this My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.