Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To cook creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) you need 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need 150 gms of Spinach.
- You need of Paste – place in food processor.
- Take 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- Use 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- Take of Spice Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- You need 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Use 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Take 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Take of Others.
- Provide 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- Take 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Use 1 Cup of Water.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Produce.
- You need 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- Provide 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- Provide 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
Instructions to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.