Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Suya 2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Suya 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suya 2 recipe. You can cook suya 2 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Suya 2:
- Get of Beef thinly cut.
- Get 1 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare as needed of Suya spice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of nihari masala you can use garam masala.
- You need of Grated ginger garlic onion and scotch bonnet.
- Get of Cabbage tomatoes onions cucumber for serving.
- You need of Lettuce for serving.
- Use of Oil as required.
Steps to make Suya 2:
- In a bowl add 2 tablespoons suya spice the grated veggies honey and nihari masala or garam masala and allow the meat to marinate for at least an hour.
- Arrange the meat in skewers that you had already soaked for at least 30 mins. Sprinkle over generous amount of suya spice and oil turn the meat and do the same to the other side..
- Grill the meat in oven or pan grill it.
- Drizzle over more oil and suya spice as soon as the meat is out of the oven.
- Serve with naan rice and veggies.
If you find this Suya 2 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.