Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki salmon recipe. You can have teriyaki salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki Salmon:
- Provide 2 of salmon fillets.
- Take 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Use 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Use 4 cm of ginger – finely chopped (or use jarred chopped ginger).
- Provide 1 of garlic clove – finely chopped (or use garlic crusher).
- Use 1 teaspoon of (or to your taste) dried chilli flakes.
- You need 250 g of Noodles.
- You need of Stir fry vegetables (optional).
Instructions to make Teriyaki Salmon:
- Mix sauce ingredients together..
- Lay salmon fillets in a small tray and pour over the sauce & season – leave to marinate for 5 minutes if you have time..
- Cover with foil and bake for 18 mins on 170 degrees..
- Cook noodles/rice and/or stir fry veg separately and pour sauce over the top..
- To use chicken instead of salmon – follow the same instructions but bake for 20-25 minutes at 170 degrees..
If you find this Teriyaki Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.