Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad recipe. To make oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Prepare 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of salmon fillet.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato, diced.
- Provide 1 of green onion, diced.
- Get 6 of cucumber slices.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Provide of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of flaxseed oil.
Instructions to make Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon fillet to coat it, and leave it to marinade in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for no longer than 15 minutes..
- While the salmon is baking, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, tumeric, salt, black pepper, vinegar and flaxseed oil. Add the cabbage, tomato, onion, cucumber, cilantro and toss..
- When the salmon is done, place on top of the salad and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.