Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup recipe. You can have sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Prepare 1 of jar or can white asparagus, (110 gram when drained, do keep the liquid though).
- Provide 1 can of Flageolet beans , 265 grams drained and rinsed..
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 pinch of All purpose seasoning or half a vegetable stock cube.
- Provide 2 slice of Parma or black forest ham , dry fried and crisped ( optional ).
- Take 2 of slices of white bread cut into tiny cubes and fried ( optional ).
Instructions to make Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Drain the canned beans into a sieve and wash under cold water until they are free from canning liquid. Put the beans into a pot.
- Put the asparagus into the pot with its liquid.
- Add one cup of water and the seasoning, bring to a gentle boil and simmer for ten minutes.
- With a blender puree the soup down, add the rest of the water and puree again until the soup is very smooth.
- Chop your ham into small bits or bread or both and dry fry the ham until it has crisped up .For the bread add a little oil to the pan and crisp it up until it is golden brown. Sprinkle over the soup..
If you find this Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.