Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable curry recipe. You can have hearty vegetable curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of Yucca.
- Use 1 lb of Okra.
- You need 1 can of Lima beans.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 of Stalks of scallion.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 cup of Stock (either chicken or vegetable).
- You need 1 of Thyme.
- Take 1 dash of Of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry (Jamaican).
- Take 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Cut the skin off of the Yucca and then cut it into cubes. Cut up the carrots, and cauliflower. Set to the side for the cooking process..
- Dice the onion, scallion and the 3 cloves of garlic and cut up the tomato..
- In a large saucepan, add the oil, onion and garlic on a low flame for about 2 minutes..
- Take one tbls of curry and add it to the pan, making sure all of the onion and garlic is covered..
- Add in the Tomatoe, scallions, thyme, ketchup, dash of salt, coriander and cumin. Mix well and cover for 5 minutes..
- Add in the stock and stir well..
- Add the yucca, carrots and Lima beans then cover for 5 minutes. Increase the flame and stir the vegetables until they are covered in sauce, then cover for 7 minutes..
- Chop up the okra and add it to the pot and then cover..
- Cook for an additional 7 to 8 minutes as needed (making sure to stir in the okra)..
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.