Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon recipe. To make tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Provide 2 of pieces Salmon filets.
- Use 1 tsp of Cooking sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆ Plain yogurt (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆ Red chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆ Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆ Vegetable oil (or if you have it, mustard oil).
- Take 1 of clove, finely chopped ☆ Garlic.
- Take of Accompaniment:.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Wash the salmon well, sprinkle with cooking sake or lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes. Season generously with salt..
- While the salmon marinates, mix the ☆ ingredients together. You can omit the yogurt and just rub the spices on the salmon – it's delicious that way too. (I tried it out.).
- Put the combined ☆ ingredients in a container or a plastic bag, add the salmon and coat it well. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Oil a piece of aluminium foil, place the salmon on it and drizzle with more oil. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. You can cook it in a frying pan instead..
- While the fish is cooking, slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain), and stir fry in a frying pan with about 1 teaspoon of oil..
- Cook until it's a light golden brown, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the fish is cooked, it's done..
- Serve with vegetables or other accompaniments of your choice. Serve the salmon on top of a bed of the stir fried onions, or serve the onions on top, or on the side….
- Enjoy while warm, with white rice, naan or paratha breads..
If you find this Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.